Even if you haven’t started cooking your way through the great offerings, you can give good vegan food a shout out and enjoy browsing the recipes at the Virtual Vegan Potluck. Please read through and pick out your favorites and give a vote for your favorite recipe(s).
All you have to do is email An Unrefined Vegan with your pick from each course – remember just one recipe per course. She will tally the results and the winner from each category will get a Virtual Vegan Potluck t-shirt! The winning recipes will be posted on the VVP website.
Rules of the contest are:
1) please vote only once – choosing one selection from each course;
2) if you participated in the Potluck, please do not vote for your own recipe;
3) VVP participants, blog readers and total strangers welcome to vote;
4) please do not vote for An Unrefined Vegan’s amazing recipe no matter how much you want to – she happens to know the person giving out the t-shirts;
5) voting closes at midnight (U.S. Mountain Time) on November 12; winner announced November 13.
For me it’s always about the t-shirt, so if you enjoyed my Pennsyltucky Griddle Crêpes, give me a vote in the Desserts category. Most importantly, enjoy all the efforts these great bloggers have put into making a successful vegan potluck. Check out the sponsors too!